AIRSHOW VENUE MAP
Once you purchase your ticket online, you'll receive an email from SEE Tickets. This email will include your ticket/barcode for entry at the airshow. You may bring that with you by either a paper print-out or you can present the barcode from your phone. Every ticket option is DAY SPECIFIC.
*Prior to contacting SEE Tickets, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK Box. If you don't find the email from See Tickets in your spam or junk, you may contact them for all of your ticketing issues:
SEE Tickets at Help@seetickets.us, you may expect a response within 48-72 hours. The phone number is 855-235-2867 ~ 8:00AM - 5:00pm PST
TICKET AVAILABILITY SNAPSHOT
- WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO ATTEND THE AIR SHOW — Military Base Open House (free shows) utilizes Taxpayer Dollars to underwrite the performer & operational expenses. Regarding Civilian Venue (ticketed shows), please consider air shows have significant costs that the event organizer is responsible for (i.e. venue lease, security, fencing, tents, sanitation, performer fees, aircraft fuel, smoke oil, mobile arresting gear, hotels, rental cars, food, etc).
- FAA/DOD/DHS REGULATIONS — Individual performer & team demonstration times may not be posted and subject to change without notice. In the event of Inclement Weather, Acts Of God — the FAA and Public Safety authorities may direct adjustments to the show & performer schedules including the possibility of postponement or cancellation. If weather becomes an issue, there are normally three optional flying profiles available to complete the show: High Show, Medium Show and Flat Show.
- GUESTS -- For those of you choosing to attend the Wings Over North Georgia air show, we look forward to hosting you this year!
- TRAFFIC — Signage & social media updates will be available for assisting guests with the best highway traffic flows & ideal parking options at the Airport. WONG is an outdoor event, extreme weather (rain-flooding conditions) may require the parking management team to adjust & limit the amount of reserved airport parking to hard surface locations only, re-routing guests to a more suitable parking location.
- WEATHER — Discounting Thunderstorm, if weather becomes an issue, there are normally three flying profiles available to get the full show completed (High Show, Medium Show and Flat Show). In the event of inclement weather & public safety, acts of god and challenges beyond air show management’s control; the FAA and Public Safety authorities may dictate adjustments with the show & performer schedules including the possibility of cancellation. WONG is an outdoor event, with no performer rain date options available. All reservations & ticket sales are final (no refunds will be issued).