2022 PREMIUM AIRPORT CAMPING NOW OPEN
Fans can experience all the world-class air show action directly on the Russell Regional Airport this Oct 15-16, 2022. These prime infield style camping spaces make an excellent option for families to enjoy all the weekend activities directly from the airport grounds. The premium infield camping experience is positioned directly adjacent to the flight-line ensuring guests are in the middle of the air show action. Based on availability, the premium infield camping spaces offer both asphalt and grass camping options with complete RV hookups.
Premium Infield Camping Experience Package includes --
- ~ Camping Space (20’ x 45’)
- ~ (4) General Admission Weekend Passes
- ~ (1) Airport Premium Camping Parking Pass
- ~ 30/50 Amp Power Supply (min 50’ power cord required)
- ~ Water (min 50’ hose required)
- ~ 1-Pump Out Service.
Motor-Homes, 5th Wheels & Pull Behind Units Only
(No Tent/Pop-Up Camping Units Allowed).
Air Show Premium Infield Camping Experience guests can arrive as early as noon on Thursday to set up and see the pilots, aircrew and teams arrive and rehearse on Friday. NOTE: All camping site locations are first come, first serve basis!
*Premium Airport Camping Experience -- $549 Weekend (ADVANCE ONLY)
- CHECK-IN: Thursday (12:00 Noon – 7:00 PM); Friday (8:00 AM – 7:00 PM); Saturday (6:00 – 8:00 AM)
- CHECK-OUT: Anytime Sunday before 7:00 PM
- ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE FULL PAYMENT USING THE RESERVATION FORM BELOW
Camping Reservation Form
Please do not hesitate to report any disorderly conduct issues to the security guards and/or the Campmaster on site.
- NO flat-bed trucks or trailers, box-trucks, tractor-trailers, lift trucks, portable storage containers, truck-attached or affixed platform taller than 10' are prohibited.
- NO Fireworks or Drugs are allowed on the airport premises.
- Private golf carts, ATVs, scooters, go-carts, bicycles, roller blades, or skateboards ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE.
- In-ground campfires (commercial built above-ground metal fire-pits only). OPEN FIRE PITS WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPING AREAS PER GEORGIA FORESTRY DIVISION WEEKEND APPROVALS.
- USE OF LOUD SPEAKERS, PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS, BULLHORNS OR ANY OTHER DEVICE TO GENERATE MUSIC OR LOUD NOISES IS PROHIBITED.
This is an outdoor event, there are no rain checks, or performer rain date options. All sales are final, NO Refunds available!